WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM? APPLY BELOW!
Monster Clean is hiring! Do you want to be apart of our talented team? Browse through our job listings below. Shoot us an application If you have the required skills, and a passion for delivering amazing customer service.
Click on a job posting below to learn more.
Floor Care Technician
We are currently hiring for motivated hardworking individuals, looking to learn and grow within the company. We are leaders in the service industry for all types of floor cleaning (carpet, tile, wood, concrete, natural stone, etc.), water restoration and much more. The positions we are looking to fill are full time with the possibility for overtime and weekends. We look forward to hearing from YOU!
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Likes working in an environment that you are NOT micromanaged
- Wants to make a strong income without a college degree required
- Great at communicating and setting expectation to clients
- Loves working with customers
- Wants a career that pays you for how hard you work not what a time clock reports
What we provide our team
- Carpet Cleaning Truck
- All products needed for services we provide
- Daily routes with all client stops provided (no cold calls)
- Paid training in all services we provided
Can you meet these qualifications???
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License
- Good Motor Vehicle Record
- Pass a background check
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs. as needed
- Friendly and Professional attitude
- A team player
- Working phone with internet access (smart phone a plus)
- Dependable and reliable
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
This person will be responsible for completing repair services at job sites throughout Hampton Roads
The Skilled Handyman must possess expert level skills in the following:
- Power and hand tools.
- Tool safety knowledge.
- Repairing walls, doors, and windows.
- Minor plumbing.
- Minor electrical.
- Interior / exterior painting.
Examples of jobs the Skilled Handyman will perform are:
- Fix water damage around windows.
- Hang new door.
- Fix railing.
- Toilet repair.
- Install new sink and garbage disposal.
- New trim, baseboards.
Qualifications for the Skilled Handyman:
- Must have a vehicle in good working condition, preferably a truck, with up-to-date insurance.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must pass skills examination – written and on the job demonstration.
Job Type: Part-time, as needed
- Handyman: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Marketing & Sales Representative
About the position
We are currently seeking Sales and Marketing Representatives to join our team in Virgnia Beach.
The positions entail active involvement with the communities, establishing relationships with local businesses, government leaders, restaurant owners, as well as travel industry and hospitality representatives. The area of responsibility will be Hampton Roads and Eastern Shore.
- College degree in Marketing or equivalent related experience in the publishing industry and media.
- Experience in sales, preferably in advertising.
- Outstanding networking capabilities and the ability to close sales.
- Create a sales culture, develop a sales plan, and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Prepare and process creative designs, templates, etc.
- Participate in the process for the development and implementation of plans, policies and budgets.
- Operate within approved deadlines, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively across the organization.
- Be responsible for the content of the magazine.
- Produce weekly sales reports.
Additional Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be energetic, self-motivated, competitive, organized, and creative individuals.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Experience handling social media.
- Technical knowledge
- Outstanding communication skills.
- This position is based in Virginia Beach, VA .
- 1 position will be on a base salary plus commission