UPHOLSTERY CLEANING VIRGINIA BEACH
VIRGINIA BEACH UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification as experts in the care and cleaning of your fabric covered furniture.MonsterClean is a CleanTrust certified firm, trained to clean your upholstery in accordance with the IICRC S300 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Upholstery Cleaning. We have proven and effective cleaning systems that will ensure maximum cleaning results. Fine upholstery may contain any number of and/or a large variety of fabric types and constructions. MonsterClean is perfectly equipped and experienced in the cleaning of fine fabrics. We offer diverse methods of cleaning and will select the technology best suited for the cleaning of your particular fabric and match detergents to the exact fabric in your upholstery. Each material warrants a different approach to safe and proper cleaning. MonsterClean has the most advanced cleaning equipment in the industry. Our cleaning system and procedures assures that no residue is left behind, providing you with freshly cleaned upholstery that stays clean longer. MonsterClean technicians are highly trained in exceptionally advanced spot and stain removal techniques. Spills on your upholstery can become permanent stains unless action is taken quickly.
MonsterClean only uses techniques and cleaning solutions approved for use on fine upholstered furniture. We employ agitation and grooming tools as part of the cleaning process that are specifically designed for the delicate weave of your fine upholstered fabrics.
MonsterClean technicians know that the fabric, weave, construction and “cleanability” of furniture upholstery differs greatly from carpeting, so we first thoroughly inspect and test each fabric to determine the safest and most effective way to clean it. MonsterClean guarantees that your upholstery will be left safely cleaned, feeling soft, smelling fresh, and looking great.
OUR UPHOLSTERY CLEANING PROCESS
THE 9-STEP MONSTERCLEAN EXPERIENCE:
- Pre-Inspection: MonsterClean will walk with you throughout your home to inspect the upholstered furniture. Possible permanent stains will be noted, and you will be provided with an evaluation of expected results.
- Pre-Vacuum: Debris is removed with extensive vacuuming. This is one of the most important steps in the cleaning process.
- Pre-Conditioning/ Pre-Spot: A pre-spray treatment is applied to the furniture and to general spots for a more thorough cleaning. The proper detergents, in the proper order, concentration, and amount will be selected. A choice solution will also be applied to trouble spots to increase removal results.
- Pre-Grooming: A state of the art groomer is utilized to further break up the soil.
- Monster Soil Extraction and Rinse/ Neutralizer: Water is lightly applied to the furniture through a strong extraction system, flushing out all soil and detergents, leaving the furniture free from excessive wetness and sticky residue. Neutralizer is applied to also ensure that sticky residue does not remain; leaving your upholstered furniture fresh and clean.
- Post-Spot/ Groom: Any remaining spots will receive extra treatment with our professional spotting solutions. Upholstery fibers may benefit from a post cleaning groom to ensure that there is no fiber distortion.
- Monster Dry: An air circulation system is immediately put in place to promote faster and thorough drying.
- Post-Cleaning Inspection: Our Monster Clean technician will walk with you throughout the space to observe the cleaning results and to ensure that you are delighted with the work.
- Our technician will answer any questions you may have about routine maintenance, and offer A Big Monster Clean Thank You.
According to the Center for Disease Control, a mattress can be home to anywhere between 10,000 to 10 million dust mites. MonsterClean goes beyond just cleaning your mattress. We offer an additional and optional step that destroys the proteins in the dust mite allergen that cause allergic reactions in allergy sufferers. Allergy Relief Treatment™, a hypoallergenic solution that effectively destroys dust mite and other allergens, may be applied to all mattress surfaces after cleaning. The allergy treatment will reduce levels of dust mite and pet allergens by as much as 90%. Overall, the benefits of mattress cleaning include the removal of bed bugs, dust mites, urine spots and odors.
ANTI ALLERGEN TREATMENT
Dust and other such allergy-inducing particles can become deeply embedded in your carpets, upholstery, and bedding, causing allergic reactions. Our Allergy relief treatment is a safe, simple and highly effective. It helps by eliminating the allergen itself so that you can get relief from allergen-related discomforts. Allergy relief treatments change the “shape” of allergens, making them unrecognizable to your body, which prevents them from causing allergic reactions. Allergy relief treatments can be applied to your mattresses, other furniture, carpets, and fine rugs. MonsterClean’s powerful hypoallergenic solution contains an active ingredient that is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in renewable fruit and vegetable seeds.
Allergies and asthma allergic illnesses develop when the body is overexposed to certain allergens. Simply put, the body programs itself to consider these normally harmless substances as illness causing intruders to be defended against in the same way the immune system guards the body is by producing what are known as IgE antibodies.
When a surface has been completely cleaned then treated using our Allergy Relief Treatment, results are often seen within the first three days and often during the first night. Anti-Allergen services do not replace all the other sound environmental control practices you’re already using. But by addressing the problem in a totally new and different way the levels of allergens are radically reduced, often providing instant relief. MonsterClean can help you gain control of your allergies by treating your mattress, upholstery and carpeting.